Monday, December 3, 2012

Countdown to Christmas!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas is possibly my favourite time of the entire year. I love the decorations, the cookies, candy canes, Christmas lights, parades, presents, and all the hoopla over Santa. It is such a magical time of the year and I get a little crazy come this time of the year.

Prior to kids my celebrations consisted of some gift shopping and a lot of cookie and egg nog consumption; with, of course, family time mixed in there, too. But once you have kids Christmas becomes magical again. Having kids really helps you rediscover the Christmas of your childhood. I have enjoyed carrying over traditions I enjoyed as a child and also starting my own with my family. A big part of those traditions are crafts! I have spent quite a good amount of time searching and creating ideas for Christmas crafts and activities to keep my Little Bees busy over this holiday season. As the weather turns colder and colder we spend more and more time inside. So, Christmas crafts become more and more essential.

And so, to help pass the time until Christmas and keep myself and the Toddler Bees from going stir crazy inside I have come up with dozens of Christmas crafting ideas. Thus, we have...


A Crafting Christmas Countdown!
(Try saying that ten times fast!)

So, it won't strictly be crafts but a collection of all kinds of activities that you can do with your own kids right up until the night before Christmas. It's like a chocolate advent calendar...but with crafts...and no chocolate.

I hope you're as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment