Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Countdown: Day 5

We were out of the house most of the day on the 5th day of our crafty Christmas countdown, so I needed something that was going to be easy to do and not take much time. I looked over my list of crafts I have and then remembered one I did last year...

A Fridge Snowman!

It's pretty self explanatory just looking at the picture, so I won't get into all the teeny tiny details...mainly because there weren't really any. This craft is very easy and took under 10 minutes.

Now, I will say, I did this the lazy way and used a dry erase marker for the mouth and eyes. So much easier than cutting bits out of paper. Plus, when I've done this with paper before I've had to deal with sneaky little fingers who just love to pull paper off. With the markers, I can draw and redraw whenever you want!

So, here you have Snowman the snowman (my toddler named him).


And, yes, he has rather tiny hands. That was a demand my toddler made: "He needs SMALL hands! Nooo, SMALLER!"


No comments:

Post a Comment