Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer!

I am usually a winter-loving kinda girl, but since I had kids I've found myself liking summer more and more. I'm still not a fan of brutal heat or humidity (I have curly hair...humidity and curly hair do not mix) but I am a fan of all the fun things you can do during the summer!

Picnics in the park, splash pads, wading pools, swimming, lemonade, going to the beach, sticky ice cream fingers, sand clinging to chubby toes, BBQs, sun kissed skin, fun nail polish colours on toes, yummy fruits, bonfires with family....The list goes on and on.

I have so many big plans for my family this summer. So many fun things I want to do with them to create the types of memories I hope they treasure when they're older.

Today, we switched out our Spring subway art for our Summer one.


No comments:

Post a Comment