Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cheap, Easy, and YUMMY!

Today has been one of those days where I've been breaking my back cleaning. I think I spent 7 hours cleaning the house and this place is sparkling.

But, after a long day of cleaning I wasn't feeling the whole spend an hour slaving over the stove thing. So, I looked into my culinary bag of tricks and pulled out this little gem.

The best things about this meal? It's cheap and it's easy. Oh, and it's DELICIOUS!

Ingredients:

Breaded chicken strips (homemade or store bought)
Pasta sauce (home made or store bought)
Cheese (we used cheddar since that's what I had on hand)
Fettuccine noodles

How To:

Cook your chicken until crispy. Boil a pot of water and cook your pasta until desired tenderness.

Once the chicken is crispy you want to pour your pasta sauce all over it. Then, top with cheese and place in the oven as high as it will go without being on broil. That way, it heats up super fast. Easy.

Once your pasta is cooked drain it, plate it, and top with your chicken/sauce/cheese mix.

And that is all! Seriously!

My toddler loved it. Ate every bite and told me it was "so nummy".




No comments:

Post a Comment